At UH of IL FCU, we offer many different types of accounts, suiting all different kinds of investor needs. Check out some of what we offer below:Share Accounts
A share savings account offers safety and convenience, with competitive yields and no limitations on deposits and withdrawals. A $25 deposit into your Share Account establishes your membership and enables you to take advantage of all our other financial services. All of our savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA, a Federal agency.
- Regular Shares – Savings, minimum $25 balance
Certificate of DepositWhen you invest in a Certificate of Deposit, your money will earn a highly competitive interest rate. Since you lock in the rate for the entire term of your Certificate of Deposit, this is an excellent way to boost your savings yields without the risk of market fluctuations.
- Share Certificates 12 & 24 months, minimum $500 deposit
- Platinum Share Certificate 24 months, minimum $1,000 deposit
- Traditional IRAs 12 & 24 months, minimum $500 deposit
- Platinum Traditional IRAs, minimum $10,000 deposit
Christmas and Vacation Club Accounts
Our Club Accounts allow you to save gradually for any type of annual expense. With regular contributions your nest egg will grow quickly and easily.
Low-cost loans are one of the greatest benefits of credit union membership.
- Signature Loans: Up to $600, 18 percent rate, 12-month term. Available to new and existing members
- Partially Secured Loans: Up to $5,000, partial share security and interest rate based on credit score and debt-to-income ratio. Term is three years. Available to established and existing members
- Shared Secured Loans: Up to share balance, three-year term at the lowest interest rate offered by the credit union
- All loans subject to credit union guidelines
- Property Tax Assistance
- Debt Settlement Assistance
- Notary Services